Tuesday, April 01, 2008

descriptions

i should say that this weekend had its goods and bads.

well i got to know certain people better , shamiso and daisy included then there was crystal who sat at our table for law ball. she made all the fun and we did enjoy ourselves. us girls singing away like there is no tomorrow . i loved the table i sat on. the company was brilliant and the food was alright . but the entertainment was so so i suppose some were good and some were bad. nothing much else to write about that incident since there are somethings which i dont want to talk about .by the way what i have been writting about is actually my law ball which was held last saturday. (pics will be uploaded later on )

i am going through and emotional rollercoster that is going up and down. not helping the fact that my new heels thati recently bought have broke and gave way ( although they can be fixed )

i have been thinking so much about everything thatin mind its a huge muddle that i cannot remove its making me stress. the assignment loads arent helping either with my being in charge of my sat class and well teachers are gonna give me even more reponsibilities... i need chocolate i shall go indulge in some later. i need to calm down !!! i am so stress its making me go nuts ! i need my dose of talking to him on the phone too but then ill be busy later ... sigh what to do what to do . i think i am really in something with him but i dont even know what these feelings mean . Am i obsess ? in love? clingy ? holding onto security ?

argggh i just wanna to cry ....

No comments: