Wednesday, April 23, 2008

naivity

hmmm flirt on ... your emotions fly high like you are on autopilot mode.... it can be a good thing ... its can be really unhealthy... emotional high never go there cause you wont be able to stop talking about it and it will just affect your life totally

can be bad too ... if you do it overboard with someone and it turns out awkward instead of a good outcome... argggh i didnt know how much i felt about that guy ... maybe i shouldnt have done it ! it was definitely the wrong timing and well i havent really gotten to know him properly yet ...it was so Impulsive of me !!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME ! i felt i need more drama in my life ! i got it .. and i got what i deserve.i am never asking a guy out ever again .... not ever ... it was really stupid of me ...i had to go and ruin a perfectly good friendship ... i am so naive !!!

thanks to those people who told me that they will always be there for me through everything ( thick and thin ), and that you hold my back ... it means a lot ... i reciprocrate the same deed ... [ you know who you are ].. i really appreciate it a lot

No comments: