Friday, March 28, 2008

FREEDOM !

its official ! i can drive ! i PASSED the first time i took the test .... i CANT believe it ! ..... Without bribery.

I am so happy that I feel that I am on top of the world .

You could say God was on my side today since i was praying really hard a lot today during th course of my exam. many people were failing on the right side of the hill so i said a little prayer to God which went something like this ... dear God let me have the left side of the hill . and by God's grace He gave it to me .Although I didnt make it on the first time up the hill ( on the hill you are allowed two tries) thankfully on the second time i made it . even the instructor standing behind the JPJ gave me a thumbs up.

then after i passed the inside school exercise , i saw people from the same driving school as me and asked how was the road. one of them told me if i got car number 18 and the instructor ... it would just be a smooth ride. and so another prayer blasted from my mouth saying Dear God please let me have him as mny examiner and let me have that car. And i receive . when i heard it was that guy and it was 18 i was practically leaping for joy . then the instructor began talking to me in the car he was so funny and humuorous . when i was suppose to pull the hand brakes up while stopping at the traffic light he said nvm i do for you ...will pass you. made my life easier even

i got a 19 / 20 for my road . am really satisfied

peace

No comments: