Thursday, April 17, 2008

FINALLY !!

After a week of sweat , cough , sneeze, feeling lethargic ... finally ... i can say that i am well and on the verge of recovery . MAN ! I never ever want to go through that ever again anytime soon ... seriously depressing since i wasted half my holiday trying to recover and could have spent it with friends and company going out, doing my daily routine but instead had to be stuck at home with THE ENEMY .... cough cough .......

thanks so some decent people who kept me alive... my mum , Yuyi, [Sate, Seh yung]====> they messaged me when internet was down ... seirously did cry during this sickness out of pain as well as depression being sick , it has never hurt that much ... never been this sick before !?!

Today is also sis's birthday , got her a top from DIESEL , i think she likes it . there were also a pair of shoes that i pick out but didnt pay for from ESRALI. had tog sufer some discomfort cause i knew yesterday i wasnt ready to go out yet ... didnt think i had enough energy to. when i came home was coughing like there is no tomorrow ... almost felt like i was going to die .... but i guess am ok now. Man I so miss going shopping for myself ...i will have to go soon for me for me :)

HAPPY 15TH BRITHDAY KHARENEE
LOVE YOU ALWAYS SIS
FOR WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU DO
EVERY SINGLE DAY
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE
MY DEAR LITTLE SIS
thats all for now i guess will update more frequent when i have more to say

No comments: