Friday, April 25, 2008

what if your ex tells you this

what i will reply to the statement s

why did you let me go ?
well cause you were a playa ... and you were too into yourself

Can I win you back ?
unlikely

But I am very much happy with you back then ...
i have already move on and you too ... so why say this

I still love you .
I dont believe you

When did we last talk ?
peobably will just answer casually when we did

Can you go out with me ?
* acting naive * in what sense ? friends ?

Hey can I give you ride ?
sure...

Were you able to move on ?
took me a long time yeah but i managed ... ( you asked me that many times )

I regret losing you .
Too bad ... then you shouldnt have broke up with me in the first place

My parents do not like you .
Yeah you told me that before ... whatever

You have changed.
in what way -_^?

No comments: