Monday, April 28, 2008

materialism

the other day .. me and a guy was chatting on msn about being materialistic .. i guess all of us has that characteristic in us. we all struggle with it to some point of our lives . I personally am a compulsive shopper .... I shop for emotions in order to de- stress I love walking around the mall and looking at the things that I dont have yet ...

but the right track thing is that we all try to overcome it . like that guy said he wants to try to be more like Christ as the bible say so. care less about worldly things and focus more on God.

like how my pastor in church said a statement today which was really significant ... " we have left the worldly things, but it has not left us "

guess i have been thinking too much about everything lately ... i should tone down and control . assignments does things to you especially LAW . Its torturous man ... but i guess thats Uni for you

thanks to someone who has been praying for me and giving me all the right advices ... appreciate it a lot ... love ya dear .

No comments: