Monday, April 21, 2008

blur emotions

have you felt something you dont even know what exactly is causing it ? i am feeling confused yet sad , dissatified, piss ..... and plenty of other things ...

for all those people i hurt today ... i am sorry ( you know who you are ) ... i really wasn't myself today ... with circumstances of me still not recovered and being stuck in the house for 10 days ... something was just terribly wrong ... i dont want to offend anyone but i think i did ...

sitting around "friends"
seemed like an invisible ghost
floating in whatever direction they go
letting their conversations buzz through my ears like bees ....


i am still sticking to the pack i made of not having succumb to my emotions easily in the sense i wont any hot guy draw me away from my promise ... to only be with a guy i truly love ... and not cause of some peer pressure thing ...

i have been affected ... in a bad way ... being still sick ... its wearing me down i suppose ... i am not me ! i need to be me and change ....

i'm out

No comments: