Friday, March 21, 2008

dont know how to put this lightly

can i just be straightforward ...
i mean well in life especially now i would really love to just say it out loud... just how much i care for you with all my heart and soul.

but what prevents me :
well being an asian its not ethically right for girl to ask a guy out
my family doesnt entirely apporve of him ( both in religion and character )
we are at the point in time where relationships might dissolve at some point
I never want to lose him as a friend
My heart is really afriad to get rejected and hurt again
I want my next relationship to be the right one ( at least you could say its somewhat steady)
I think he doesn't feel the same way about me ... since he treats me like a very good friend
I want him to get a sure place in University first.
Want him to be happy ... even if it doesnt involves me
Puzzled on whether his side of the family would approve of me

i really do have something more for this guy ... there is no words to describe it . pretty sure that it isnt infactuation cause i am taking into account all his faults as well. i dont know what this is !! its just turning my every limb and organ upside down and not letting it be my usual self. the emo mode has been turned on again ... constantly but what you are doing to me . You certainly dont know whatyou are putting me through

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw khareeza is this the same guy u told me about last time? as you have figured out yourself, your guy isn't ready for a relationship yet. he's not yet in a uni, and you are not sure that he is the one as yet. i think the best way now is to adopt a wait and see attitude. u also have to take into consideration the fact that you are going overseas very soon. can both of you handle a long distance relationship? these are things u have to strongly consider. guard your heart well