Thursday, September 18, 2008

the week as it happened

hey people ,

sorry with the lack of updates . just been pretty busy thats all .

monday i had to go through the troubles of getting my visa done . it was really a whole lot of work . and yes i finally got it submitted but yet there is still a setback ! my visa is going to take more time than expected to be processed, instead of the usual 5 working days its going to take 8-10 days which really suck ! there is a possibility that i might have to delay my flight and everything. cause of the stupid offer letter had to come so late ! Frankly its really turning me and my whole family's plans around. and mum and dad has been so fed up that they are taking it out on me which i really dont get what did i do wrong exactly

moving on to tuesday , i went to get my medical check up done which consist of medical check up, x-ray, bloodtest. then my cousin lydia came and we went to mid valley and just spent time with each other, went shopping. she bought me a pair of slippers from Vincci. she bought a few clips which looked really nice.

wednesday , i went out with yuyi all day i had the greatest fun shopping with her !. we had lunch in this restaurant called gasoline.the logos were nice. the food was not too bad. i dont think any adults would love to go into that restaurant cause teenagers mostly hang out there and they make you sit in weird booths or on the floor. i bought two tops: one that says stop global warming. ( yuyi i know you regret not buying your cupid shirt ! hehe) .she came back to my house for dinner and we watched wall-e and started laughing at it. it was so cute and funny !

I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU YUYI .GONNA MISS DOING ALL THOSE THINGS WITH YOU

ill upload the pics later just wanted to update my blog for you guys

thats about what i have to say ... laters

No comments: