Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Morib beach

part of the view
my adorable family
my darling sister
isnt she cute !
lol !
mua :)
the beach

i would say that this was a sudden road trip with the suggestion of my parents . We even dragged my maid who is afraid to get carsick. she put on a black face but then again she came along.


when a certain someone heard we were going there, he asked why of all places there ... hehe


well it was just something unordinary.


ill say that i had fun going among the rocks and looking for seashells, cause there wasn't any sea in sight for miles . many live crabs, snails and oysters.

going into the emotional side of me . overall i went through emotional rollercoaster hell. i wont go into intimate details . you want to know just ask me ... ill probably be sick of telling it to you but if you ask the right questions ill probably answer you .

peace you all

No comments: