Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a great monday + picture updates


well yesterday i was basically working out in the gym . then waited for 3 something before i called Seh Yung where he is after his class. he came to meet me in MV . we had Starbucks , the main highlight however was us catching up . i really did miss talking to him and finally we get to !

an extremely down to earth, laid back guy , both of us belong to a gang where everyone can just be themselves without any prejudices ( mostly consist of Samad people ) . the gang has been around for 5 years now. we could talk about every single topic you could think of . there was no end ! which was brilliant since there wasnt a dull moment!



I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU SEH YUNG WHEN I GO!

At the Osmond's final concert




me and sis




my happy family






My mouth hehe


Korean BBQ Dinner which was really delicious


mum and sis



my darling sis eating kimchi ! haha

and ole me :)

Dad & Sis

No comments: