Tuesday, September 30, 2008

it has officially started

well monday has arrive and i have started my classes . had my first lecture of lan law today. which was pretty basic but the fact is was late this morning for five monutes just made my day downhill.

no offecne cardiff but you are really giving me a bad impression. sigh you better get better or i would be really dissapointed in you .

i went to bath during the weekend which was the official last times i got to spend with my parents . it was seriously depressing i felt down all day . i cried non-stop bucket of tears. sigh but at least i got settled into a church which made me feel a whole lot better. but seriously ! the slightest things just make me wanna break down and i feel like going home. i miss home like crap.

anywayz people if you wanna text me or call me it would be 00 447531933089

ill upload pics later on when i have my own connection . right now in the library blogging so see ya guys around

No comments: