Wednesday, September 24, 2008

difficult,stressful transitions

hey all you people !

its official ! i am now in Cardiff , Wales !!!

it was all sudden . suddenly on monday i got my visa and my parents and i were deciding in spilt second that i was going to go to cardiff on the original date ( 23rd) .

i am now sitting in my parent's apartment (Saco) although i have checked into my accomodation i want to spend as much time as possible with my parents before they leave back for malaysia.

well the flight was long and weary but then again another miracle happened. Dad recognized the pilot's voice and said that it was a relative of ours. we told the stewardess and then the captain himself came to greet us and brought us to first class. i got to sit in first class for four hours ! it was so comfortable. and i slept so well there.

then there was a 3 hour journey by car to cardiff by the time we reached it was late and all of us was exhausted.

24th Septemeber
woke up to go to Law school to collect my folder on information for the year ahead. and then went to get my bank letters in order for me to get a bank account. then we went into town to buy stuff for my house which is really empty so to make it more homely . by the time we got back to the apartment we were all really tired.didnt even feel like going out for dinner so we cooked in the apartment.

i guess thats all for now

the best part of all of this is that i am certainly in guy heaven !

ciaozo

2 comments:

karrie said...

sister!!! oh my.. i'm so sorrrryyyy!!! darn.. i should have answered the call the other day.. i'm so sorry.. i was busy doing something the other day when you called.. oh my.. hmmm.. *sob*

-Yeang Shin- said...

U HAVE AN APARTMENT TO UR OWN???????????????????? OMG!!! I'm coming for visit!! I'll definately try!!