Monday, September 08, 2008

pretty empty week




the past few days i have just been doing nothing much ... hanging around my house so i have nothing much to write about


got my hair straightened and cut for my trip to UK , hanged out with an old friend on the same day . Emily from Brisbane . we basically hanged out in starbuck, MPH , then her friend came. names Yaw Shin , pretty friendly guy and he told me a few childhood stuff about emily which were so cute and interesting hehe !!! we had dinner in a japanese restaurant! he paid ... awww thank you ! then we went to coffee bean for another drink ... i say lar we drink until siao ! i had to go toilet so many times !
then they wanted to get liquer since she was gonna go his house later . so busy browsing in wine section in jusco for an hour. and they bought snacks too .
they walked me home so sweet of them
but basic fact is that they were the ones who made my week .after so many people cancelled out of me !!! haihz ... (no i am not angry just that i am really bored staying at home , as i said to one person bored to the point i want to gauge my eyes out )
slightly worried that i still havent packed for england and i havent gotten my visa done i have to get them done asap !
all those resitting your exams tomorrow good luck ! May God be with you ! i have faith in all of you that you will pass this time !
i guess thats it for this entry

No comments: