Monday, May 05, 2008

weekend

hey peeps i am back with another entry !




well i guess you could say i loved my weekend especially saturday ... hung out with a bestie and we enjoyed each other's company throughly and the shopping ! it was her day to just let go and be herself and let loose all her stress with me helping out with tones of fun topics to talk and catch up as well as jokes flowing. guess we saw someone too that made me and my bestie's day .... of all people it was SATE !!! haha bestie didnt expect it and neither did he ... and it was a pretty good introduction between two people.




I LOVED how we had SOOOOO much fun !!! it was so memorable ... i think i am addicted to talking to my bestie ... was thinking about that fact all day today ... my daily dose of drug.







went to 1 U to shop cause i have never been there seriously shopping with just a girlfriend before ... there is always a first a time :) so major shopping spree from 1 to 6 . I bought a bag from Radioactive and a white shirt collar shirt for law client counselling which will be my turn this friday with my partner ( got the same partner for mooting ) .... wanted to buy shoes but then i had to resist cause ma will sure scold if i bring home another pair of shoes.



there was also a fashion show on and my bestie took some pics :)



this is the guy both me and my bestie thought looked the hottest !














well the period between mum is over and glad that everything is back to normal ... it was a little drama in our household but it has passed
i guess thats all i have to write for now ..
oxox

No comments: