Wednesday, May 07, 2008

something to write about

hey people who even bother to read my bloggie ,

hmmm well since one of my readers has blogged about her dreams. XD i think i shall too . well last night's dream was pretty weird. i mean well overall in real life my parents generally have a preference of race when it comes to my other half. mum always pulls me aside and says dont you dare marry him when i get closer to them as friends cause he is malay, black, white....etc.....

there is even that concern where status comes in as well as how strict the opposite parents are . even mum doesnt want me to marry one of her friend's sons ...hehe....

ok ok moving on to the dream ... i dreamt that i was in an american country at a beach .... and was with my family on some holiday ... thats not even the weird part ...i was with a guy , a white guy whom i havent seen in real life ... i am guessing it was my bf cause we were doing what couples do . and my mum , dad & sis didnt react at all ... in fact they were pretty happy with my choice . ... and for some reason they didn't care what race he was ... interesting ....

been feeling slightly fidgety lately i have no idea why ??? maybe someone can explain to me ...

oxox

No comments: