Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tagged by Karmun

8 things I'm passionate about..
{1} spending quality time with my friends
{2} having a good conversation with someone
{3} Law ( sometimes .... it depends )
{4} Shopping
{5} music
{6} Loving my family
{7} building good relationships with people i meet
{8} MOST IMPORTANTLY bringing people to Christ !!
8 things I say or do too often...
{1} Being online
{2}Listening to music
{3} talking about my past, ( good and bad times )
{4} Shopping
{5} serious ...?
{6} gosh
{7} take care
{8} what the heck ?
8 things I've read recently
<1> Five people you meet in Heaven
<2> Tuesday with Morris
<3> Star Newspaper
<4> Judicial Precedent
<5> Archie Comics
<6> Absolute Boyfriend ( japanese Manga)
<7> The Constant Princess
<8> I kiss Dating goodbye
8 songs I could listen over and over again..
{1} Is it you? Cassie
{2} I'd rather be in love . Michelle Branch
{3} One last breath . Creed
{4} Tired of being sorry. Enrique Iglesias
{5} I remember . Keyshia Cole
{6}Yesterday. Leona Lewis
{7} Collide. Howie day
{8} Tonight. FM static
8 things I learned last year...
{1} how to cope with different kinds of housemates
{2} Living Indepedently
{3} Speak in tongues
{4} my relationship with my mum especially is important
{5} how to cope with feelings ( loneliness, craving for someone )
{6} how to take a bus ( public transport ) LOL
{7} more about myself , big confrontations which some friends told
{8}how racist some australians are
8 people to tag...
{1} Divya
{2} Yuyi
{3} Carmen Khong
{4} Carmen Tan
{5} Gabriel
{6}Jonathan Lin
{7} Wilson
{8} anyone else who is on my restrictive reading list who blogs

No comments: