Friday, May 16, 2008

ups and tumbles

hmmm ... i know i slept very well yesterday after a pretty rough week of not being able to sleep comfortably. mum woke me up this morning to go gym ... then when we were driving i forgot to put down the handbrakes ... man i am so ignorant and dumb . i burnt them obviously. then i left my clothes in the ladies changing room. ARGGGGH !!!!

man i came back feeling down all day ... terrible in fact i just wanted to curl up in a ball and just want everyone to leave me alone ... tried picking myself up but then i didnt... it just didnt work

hmm thanks to all those people who tried pulling me through today ... especially two people .. i think you know who you were

i think it was pretty obvious that i was down cause even my mum and my dad ask is there anything wrong... are you in trouble? in debt? having an affair ? .... weird lar

sometimes i just feel so alone and caught in my own world with nothing outside to look forward to

thats all
xoxo

No comments: