Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hyperactive day

i was really hyper today . at least during LMS the lecturer was nice and complimented me indirectly eventhough she didnt say my name. i mean i am discovering more odd things in uni like certain people i can trust or not.

went out was at Mid valley ( again !?! )..t it was a really impulsive decision cause well one of my friends who has been rejecting all my offers to go out finally decided to go watch a movie with me today and brought another guy friend along too ... watched forbidden kingdom ... i really dont recommend you watch it if you are into those traditional chinese kung fu movies cause it just destroys the idea of it ! cause well who would have thought that traditional chinese fictional characters speak english . their accent sounded really weird too ... the jokes were pretty lame also .. the whole movie I was just watching the fighthing scenes ..

a hot guy actually checked me out today ... and when i say hot he was hot !! lol a white guy which was so my taste ... man the adrenaline rush was such a great feeling it just made me on cloud nine ... probably why my hyperactivity went up even further .... besides talking to my bestie on the phone made it even better :) lol my day was just really great

i need to calm down in a good way if not ill go nuts XD lol

xoxo

No comments: