Wednesday, January 17, 2007

what a day !


after a a whole day of mix up i guess everything now its settle. turn back the time to about 4 in the afternoon you would see mums glaring snake eyes staring back at you.... so there was a mix up communication between me and my mum about bringing friends home ... especially the ones she dont know about ....my mistake .thankfully i did try to make her realize that she does not know much aobut me and i proved her wrong that i can be matured about it too. she now knows the other side of me which is great.


Edna St. Vincent Millay: once wrote
Life is a quest and love a quarrel ...


its great he smsed today ... yay ...i am so happy .... its a bit odd i mean he sms when i least epect him to and his sms is so nice ... and sweet ... and caring... :) love it


No comments: