Friday, January 19, 2007

a new me

19/12
woke up today with the most excitting feeling... that i was going to change my hairdo !!!

twelve o clock came and went ... mum said we were gonna go at 12... i just couldnt wait . then finaly i we went and well the hairdresser said to do rebonding when i told her i wanted to straighten... and another hairdresser there thought i was malay so she kept talking to me in malay which was weird and i kept really quiet about it. then they foinally found out my true identity when they saw i was weraing a cross pendant and well that my mom is chinese. i guess you could say they did a good job ... although i am still getting used to my hairstyle

well i guess i had a great day ... talk to well jia yuan, seh yung and habib online it was really fun . then yuyi came over ... to sleep so cool ... we sat and chat ... until like 1 am then i tried to sleep when she left the music on .my body was really restless yesterday i really didnt sleep well ... looks like this is the feeling i will get when i go to aussie and cant sleep without things i know ...

had some compliments of my new haircut .... from Sy too XD yay.... i guess that is aobut my love life ...

No comments: