Wednesday, January 17, 2007

satisfaction ....


Love is too young to know what conscience is;

Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?

Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,

Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove:

For, thou betraying me, I do betray

My nobler part to my gross body's treason;

My soul doth tell my body that he may

Triumph in love;

flesh stays no father reason;

But, rising at thy name,

doth point out thee

As his triumphant prize.

Proud of this pride,

He is contented thy poor drudge to be,

To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.

No want of conscience hold it that I call

Her 'love' for whose dear love I rise and fall.

this sonnet well really touched me . cause in circumstances now it means a lot.


Humans are just humans, we are never fully satisfied with life. When we are working , we want to rest but when we are resting then we want to work. Like what one of my friends said in school we want holidays but in holidays we want school. its not just in this concept. the trends we all try to follow applies the same principle; people change their cars, handphones, clothes, music .....etc.... this desire is only a satisfaction of the temporary mind. we enjoy those things for a while but after that we want more. Greed and the feeling of want sinks into our bods as we have temptation in front of us . the main thing that satisfies our desire burning in our souls is when we see others who are unfortunate and receive it. You will witness a spark of hope in their eyes that pours peace and real satisfaction. Emotions that fill your body after this is the real thing not the worldly things. cherush the human relationships between your love ones , friendsand family they are the ones who give you the real satisfaction not money and technology.


we have to have our hearts on fire for God, and focus on him. Everything you do , do it for HIM!!!!

thinking about you sends chills down my spine
i can never get you out of my mind
living by the hope everyday
that we will meet up someday.


No comments: