Wednesday, January 03, 2007

had a dream




its the new year 2007 although am writting this on the second day of the new year




i had a dream last night .wonderful for me as i dreamt of guess who .....leon : ) ^_^..... very very happy. the dream was rather weird though as i remembered that we were in some sort of shopping mall and we were running around the aisle and walking....of course holding hands :) then one girl came up to ask mehow did i get leon so easily and we told her it was just fate that both of us felt something for each other. then all of a sudden we were in some sort of outward bound camp and the guys had to do more physical stuff than the girls. and of course the girls finish first. And wehad to watch the guys go through "their torture". it was really gruesome and tiring .i was really cringed up watching Leon struggling in the course. i was practically crying out inside " PITY THEM , LET THEM GO " . Finally he did mananged to finish it and we were back in each other's arms. I tended to his wounds and let him lay on top me as i carried him back to our rooms. He whispered a soft "thank you for always being there for me" and i told him" everything is going to be alright Leon" ..... then i laid him on his bed and sat by his bed to look after him. i gave him some water to drink then allowed him to rest and sleep. I finally saw myself lyingand eventually sleeping on top of his stomach and his arm on top of my shoulders. It was really sweet




i have made up my mind that all the guys that i date from now on has to meet Leon's qualities if he doesnt then i wont go out with the guy ... i dont know how and i dont know why but my feelings for Leon seems different from all the other guys i have felt. i am really thankful that he showed me who he really was and did hide it in anyway. we certainly can talk about stuff and trying to open up to each other was pretty easy and he does it in the right timing too. i could see myself with him cause well he satisfies the list of qualities and outer looks that i look for in a guy . He is cuddley too with his big size. I do wonder what is going on with him now and whether he is back already from thailand. he hasnt called or smsed me .... i feel kinda worried that he doesnt like me naymore ... but we shall see then ...




getting nervous about going to australia. i have officially started packing for my voyage for my studies there ...pretty scared about it too

No comments: