Saturday, January 06, 2007

the weekend

i shall start off by saying this .... both me and my mumcan never come to a same conclusion or even give and take ... cause both of us are too hard headed and stubborn. nothing else to add about that . use your imagination if you want to think what happened to make me write this entry.

i guess on thursday i had a good time catching up with my "older sis" . love her so much . we went to ikano and then to curve. we didnt really do much just ate at uncle lims and talked a lot. we catched up a lot with each other. went to the pet store and played with snakes there. then we were looking out for dead fishys and dead tortoises. lol weird thing but we both liked it. we both described ourselves as oddballs of the pack , which i totally agree :) . went home at about 5 .

friday woke up to go play tennis then later went to gym. wanted to go srot out tickets but dunno mum started yelling so we ended up no going so i wnet to sleep. Charis woke me up by calling me whether she could come over and she did. cause she and her mom wanted to meet up with Marie and her mom. so the whole afternoon we sat talking. which was really fun. night time i went to esther's house for AHF group meeting .

saturday- mum woke me up to go for ticketting thing again . went into a rageand had a huge fight even included dad in ... sigh .... never cried so much before ..... still feel it now. my cousins are down so have to be host to them. good in a way cause i wont be seeing them anytime soon after when i go to aussie.

thats it for this entry ... just felt like pouring it out somewhere

thinking about the times that i had with you , makes me smile and think about them more..... i do hope and wonder whether there will be the day where i will see you again and be able to spend time with you. it calms my mind, soul and spirit just at the thought of you ....

No comments: