Monday, July 14, 2008

weirder dream

hey guys am back with another entry .... with a dream which i found to be weirder .

i dreamt i was in some closed car park . i was holding my keys , i am guessing that i was gonna go to my car and then i see Mickey mouse couple ( from our class in a distance )

all of a sudden this indian man , wearing the petronas station work shirt comes up to me and keeps demanding for sex , and wants to go out with me . i was freak so i started to run even in my heels. and kept calling the Heng Yin ( the guy of the couple ) but they did not respond so i was desperate and ran outside the car park . i see a group of white skater dudes huddling around and yelled out to them . whereby one of them stood up and said stop Harrassing my Girlfriend .... and then stood in front of me to try to protect me.

i woke up feeling rather weird mind you .... i havent even seen the white guy who protected me before ......

oh well


i seemed to be writting a lot about my dreams lately .......

No comments: