Thursday, July 24, 2008

drifting

title sums it up ... i am practically drifting everyday... in the sense of being "there"but yet not there. some of my closest friends detected that i wasnt myself lately and they questioned me about it.

i guess its got to do with feeling the pressures of stress. in accordance for the exams which are around the corner, and in order to not take up so much energy i just put myself into drift mode when i am intereacting with people. man .... i am turning to be more boring than i should be....this is bad .

part and parcel of being a teen - young adult is going through peer pressures .... i think i am feeling that now in some way or another . dont get me wrong i dont miss the feeling of being tied down and emotionally i need the guy to support me . i think well its just kinda sucks being alone and listening to my girlfriends talk about theirs.( no offence to anyone , just voicing out my feelings and dont get me wrong ... pity is not what i need )

got my assignment marks back, pretty happy with criminal contract and lms but not consti. o expected more for that actually . nothing much i can do anyway ... they are pretty decent marks.... not like i really did badly or anything ....

More quotes from shakespeare that i adore !!

Juliet: I'll look to like, if looking liking move:
But no more deep will
I endart mine eye
Than your consent gives strength to make it fly.

Mercutio:You are a lover; borrow Cupid's wings, And soar with them above a common bound.

xoxo

No comments: