Monday, July 28, 2008

an outburst ?

hmmm well just a bit on update on emotions side .

dont know how and why when i woke up in the morning yesterday that i was being shoot down by my sister so much ! its like she wanted to go against my every word.... stupid and we started arguing in the car . even lead to us arguing at home .... sigh ... then dad had to scold me for trying to ask whether i could participate in the 40 days fast thing for NECF ... haihz ... when i just could not take it anymore i rushed into the church hall and quickly sat down and began to pray with the congregation...

inside my sis still had to fight and get her way about moving seats ... in a way my mood was way over for me to take and so i blew ... tears just couldnt stop flowing down .... it was a mixture of feelings of the happenings that morning as well as thinking about how much i havent been doing for God lately.

as you can tell my mind is troubled and i have been thinking a lot lately ... which definitely is not good for a thinker like me cause ill think of all goods and bads about every topic... i have to learn to think less about unnecessary things ....


xoxo

No comments: