Sunday, July 13, 2008

a walk down memory lane?

hmmmm weirdly enough it was my subconcious mind who did it for me.

i had a very long dream

first was that i was in my old primary school with Siu Theng ( my best friend from primary school ) & Seong Seong ( another good friend ) . we were just going class by class looking at all the teachers teaching and talking about them , somehow or rather we were wearing school uniforms. some of the teachers present werent even from primary school and from my secondary school which yeah its out of place. went to the canteen and bought food and whilst walking back i voiced concerned that we were going to be late for class?? huh?? Ss then reassured me that miss Chen wouldnt mind ( she was my primary six form teacher ).

somehow or rather the next scene was at my house and it was in my room, whereby there was so many girls staying at my house that night. my cousins from my mum side were here. we had some chili for dinner or something then later in the night most of the adults who ate suddenly went into seizures for some reason. we all panic of course . one of my uncles who is currently obssess with just eating steam and healthy foods who didnt touch the chili did something and suddenly they were all find. then we went back to the usual talkings in my bedroom and suddenly this cold wind blows pass . it felt very weird. thats when i went to the window to have a look ( by the way my windows have grills and mosquito netting ) , the next minute i knew the mosquitoe netting had diassapeared in a flash of a second.

then i woke up back to reality , feeling body aches , having had a restless night and more bruises on my arms

No comments: