Monday, October 30, 2006

hectic sunday

hey people
just bored and decided to write my blog
on saturday i didnt do much at all
then on sunday was quite a hectic day for me
first it started with church
then after church i went out for breakfast with jee leng... which was great cause we got to rebond with each other and catch up with one another ... trying to resolve some issues
then well right after that went to attend a talk at SIB .... First we went through a brief course of event managing which three groups get to plan an event... my group got to plan a fund raising dinner to riase funds for an orphanage....we did pretty well i guess i did stumble a bit during the presentation but i think we did pretty ok ...Then Jayne wong came to speak to us about using performing arts in evangelism... she was pretty witty and well it was interesting on how she presented it ... we even got to know more about ourselves evaluating our finished and unfinished goals and the people in my life who affect me ....
then right after that i went for community night at my church .... the topic was where is God when it hurts... we sang a few hyms... then there was some testimonies and finally Mr Eric curtain spoke and it was pretty touching ..... but the main purpose why i came for the service was causeone of my friends was getting baptised ... May lim ....

i take this opportunity to congratulate her for taking her step and well am really proud of her ...

well after that day i fell sick and now i got a cold ... andwell trying to get rid of it fast ..... and well when you are sick you tend to think a lot more about people especially those who are close to you .... i have epsecially been thinking a lot about him .. almost every minute of the day i am thinking about him ... and ways i can get to him .... all girls hope that the ones they truely love will eventually come to them but that case rarely comes true as well the guys go for another girl...this is the case over here ... i dont think he even pays attention to me he doesnt realize it at all in this sense you could say he is blur but well i cant blame him cause well i dont even show my ture feelings to him ... basically tell him he means a lot to me as a friends but i can never say how i truely feel .......
My love for you has lingered in my heart , a pain , a feeling that never goes away . No matter what i do to push it away , my love for you crawls and finds its way back into my heart .My nerves will never reject you no matter how hard i try, I allow you to tear me apart inside ... if i have to miserable just to feel your love thats how i will be always until i gain you someday.

No comments: