Tuesday, October 24, 2006

emo

Back again

well i guess been kinda emo lately and just recently came back from camerons i really dont count that as a holiday cause almost every single moment i was miserable during that holiday... if it werent forme and my sis fighthing i would be thinking of him and how much he cares for me which isnt much ... i dont think he cares for me at all .... even our relationship as friends i begin to question it also ... what is he thinking?...I care for you deeply and i try to let go ... but you dont realize how much i hurt inside , i dont want to be a burden in your live and thats why i let you go .... everytime i think of you , it just tears me more inside... i will be never ever be able to tell you how exactly feel about you ........................

during this holiday , we partly learnt that well friendships dont last forever ... my dad and his friends from ipoh have now gone to a sour note not too sour but well we saw our differences and well we just see each other as we dont get along much as we used to anymore.

No comments: