Tuesday, October 17, 2006

just another day feeling down

well another day

and as always there are up and downs and this day is well on the the down just well not well for me i got my piano theory results today and it didnt went well my mum went fanatic and was all over me yelling and shouting ... i hate that ... that means we cant talk at all and every thing is what she says all the time... and its the time of the month again and during this time i usually think more about how much i miss people and it gets me even down makes you feel lonlier and it adds up to everything i hate that when it happens and avoiding it is the hardest thing for me to overcome it

i cant always be pretneding to lok storng when i am actually crumbling inside and i hate when the emotion overload happens

thinkijng about him as always which is dumb cause i will never get him abnd he will never realize it at all .... looks like i got not much to write anymore and well besides that i got another interest in my life ... met him at thirty hour famine which well i guess still friends for now he seems to be a pretty interesting guy a look alike of sen wai only thing darker haha ... well i shall find out how this guy is like ....

thats all for today i guess ... til next entry

No comments: