Friday, December 15, 2006

what i learnt and my emotions

teenstreet taught me a lot of things ....

first we learnt that we are in an egg and there will changes in our lives and at the same time we have to make choices between the tree of life and the tree of death.I choose to Love God , Love others and Love myself. In order to do that , I have to avoid being self focus and it has three dangerous areaas which are I'm better, I'm lonely, and I'm afraid. I will allow God to cacoon me. In the process, i will inhale and wait and exhale myself. Inhale again the Spirit of God and exhale the stand. Then i will slowly open my wings and fly into the world. These were the main sessions hosted by Dan & Suzie Potter, Chris and Melanie, Jeremy, Foo Sheng, Denise. their sessions were great and enriching but it was more serious than last year.



I did plays for the main sessions like the Lonely days play. where i was a background character and there was only one main person. We had to walk around endlessly then when the gong sounded we lifted our newspaper to avoid the rain and we all go into a trance slow-mo. and the main character realises that he is in a different world and tries to lure us out but he fails and joins us back. And then we all leave the stage and he is left alone. The other play was the whole process of Metamorphesis. We carry the egg out which was Ivan and then he starts to grow and explore his surroundings and he comes out of the metamorphesis cycle and he starts eating and gaining strength. And then he gets covered by the cacoonand exchanges places with me and i am the one who slowly morphs in the cacoon. then i appear and climb on topof two guys and i and the body of the butterfly and i have people controlling my wings. it was an amazing experience.



Ssshh 0.5 this year was very meaningful. the first day i watched the clouds and God gave me a message where i saw a girl reaching out to a man who i assume is God himself then suddenly it changed to heart shape . then on the same day a leave just landed on my feet which i kept. The next day my shhhh time was done in the area which looked like a forest and well i found these things you could stitch on to a branch and i made a whole row and well i kept it . It looks like a satay stick with satays on it. the next day i couldnt do my ssshhh time cause i was too caughtup with praying in the hall and was crying like crazy . then another day i just sat on the steps with Te may and i sort of taught about that days lesson which was good .



Net time well i was the live wire of the group and i shared a lot ... cause i am one of those who talk a lot. i just couldnt finish sharing my coach had to always indirectly tell me to stop. the thing was though that during that time i always felt really sleepy . there was a day we had to think each of us as a fruit. I was soursoup, abby was mangosteen, eunice was banana, cheryl was grapes, audrey was pear and denise was watermelon.



My coach always made us memorize our memory verses before we go for breakfast and it was like our ticket to freedom.



For intereact time , the first day i joined Hip Hop he taught us some great moves and he was good looking too. we learnt popping, waving, and electrical boogeying. thebasics only but it was fun. the next day i went for braodway which was good i got to meet the women who acted as olive in walk his trail. Then i went for the art of pencil shading which was hardly anything , the person named guy just made us draw and he didnt even teach us anything.



For the first night we had prayer night and we had to pray for everything that was given to us

This is a pic of our commitment blocks to God




This is a picture of the Flag of the country we had to pray for which is Phillipines.

This is the pic that we had to pray for people who has AIDS

the whole night was meningful and i really discovered that i love to pray and that communicating with God is very important.

Worship sessions were meaningful not everyday but most days. My friend Te may was an emotional girl and i totally clicked with her since i myself am one too. i could really feel that she was praising God. I am really touched by her.

One of the worship sessions i remember that i fell on my kness and i was really praising God. then another night to be more specific on the last night i started crying on the firstslow song and i could not stop crying even until the point of time when everyone was dancing on the other side i was still crying. i really was touched by God and well i wrote a letter to him and submitted my all to him. I especially love the song come Holy spirit.

During intereaction zone , i love the fact that we got to mingle around but this year our group was really huge as there were like 400 people and people tend to stick to their cliques. I well loved the fact that i got to know more people especially "someone". then i had dancing on the last day i totally let myself go which was a great feeling . i really miss him and the camp . that guy as i said is a pure gentleman and he well treated me really well. he smsed me first and asked for my phone number. and kept smsing me from that day onwards. besides that we both clicked cause we both had similar interest and well he treated me to ice cream on the last day . his smses are so encouraging and nice and sweet :).

Net 2 at night was mostly sharing about your day and how it went which was also meaningful. i never kept to the sleeping time schedule and always slept way after that. the last day i slept at 3.

for the food well i guess it was just normal food i actually liked breakfast the best cause it was like fried noodles and stuff lunch and dinner were all rice with things which was well ok and they had curry everyday. i guess they are edible i am not that fussy with food.

No comments: