Saturday, December 16, 2006

small teenstreet reunion

i went out to Sunway to meet up with Leon :) .... just saying that name makes me smile .Along the way i also met up with some people from teenstreet as well. I saw Shu Lynn there then some Phillipinoes and finally the brunei girls :) . mostly spent time with Leon.
We walked around the mall talking while waitting for the movie which was eragon and it was going to start at 4. he actually got a seat earlier which was on the N row and had to get one for me on the P row so well we were sort of separated but well during the movie he just came sat next to me anyway. The movie was slightly boring but being with him made me so comfortable. I actually fell asleep on him haha since it was so boring . He paid for everything which was such a gentleman of him. We even had root beer after that . I actually felt very comfortable with him. Eventhough he says he is a kampung boy and all but i like him for the way he is. i dont care whether he has a chinese accent even when he speaks perfect english.....

During the last walk before i left him, i told him i'll miss him and he said he will miss me too XD. and we hugged at the entrance before we left each other :) so sweet . its so sad i dont have a pic of him sigh ...... and he lives in perlis which is so far. I dont think i will ever see him again and even the rest of that gang :(.....awwww.........

He told me something which seemed really meaningful and sweet. During the Planet Shakers concert , the pastor suddenly spoke about blood issues. And well he decided to pray for those who had it and Leon reached out to me in his prayer to God . This i find very sweet as he was thinking about me !!!!!

Last thing to add he has been Smsing me everyday which i find really sweet of him to show he actually cares about me .

No comments: