Saturday, December 09, 2006

the two days i had fun

THURSDAY 7 DECEMBER 2006
well got up really early cause was so excited about outing with the gang... we were suppose to go pyramid .... i had fun .... the people there were Yun hsi, Pei Jie, Henry, Kar Mun, Siu Theng , Boon Siong.... these people were dating
the rest of us include me , Seh Yung, Sen Wai, Habib, Jia Yuan, Yeang Shin, Deepa, Nicole, Siew Hong, the KL guy , three other guys whom I do not know them....

We went ice skating first , overall i did have fun there, guiding nicole on the rink ...shes so nice .... but i fell like four times andonce was with siu theng so sorry theng and at that time i broke my phone can you believe it !!!!!

after ice skating we went to have lunch at Waffle World they do have good food there but expensive XD ..... i had Spaghetti Cabonara ... been craving it for weeks .... then later i went to meet up with the rest of the gang who were playing pool ... gave them theur christams cards then went out of the pool area cause it was so smokey . i went to find kar mun since she was shopping alone ... but ended up meeting yun hsi and the rest of the gang in Mcdonalds ... which was good i guess then they decided to go arcade and play car racing on manual mode which was ok to see ... went back home with siu theng chatted with her quite a lot too .....

thats all for thursday ...my opinion about that day was i guess its just normal no oomph in that outing .... i wasnt jealous that there were people dating just well went as myself and thats a good thing means now i am in more control

FRIDAY 8 DECEMBER 2006
i got up quite early too eventhough my back was aching with my arms ... cause i needed to find handphone i could use to call Samuel .... in the morning i went to some warehouse sale in Taman Tun , got a new pair of shoes and a new raincoat i spent about RM 270 ..... then i came back to get my self ready for my outing

at one something he was still stuck on the train ... so i waited for him in MPH ... but he ended up couldnt find it so i had to go find him and he was in center court ... we then went straight up to get popcorn and drinks since it was only ten minutes before the movie ....he paid :)

i bought the movie tickets Happy Feet two days before so we got good seats ... the show was really good with all the sound effects blasting in so many direction so it s a movie worth watching

after the movie , he well "forced" me to play pool .. thats a good thing ... he taught me how to which was sweet cause now i know how to play it properly ....then well he "forced" me to play Para Para ... he was good at it .... then well he made me do it haha.... I love the fact that he made me do stuff that i have never done before i feel so proud that i achieve some things ... then after that we went to secret recipe where he bought me a small chocolate brownie where he sang me a birthday song eventhough it was way past my birthday :) that was really sweet of him

Thanks Samuel i appreciate it for the outing yesterday i had tons of fun and i do hope we get to spend time together again ... It was really sweet of you and to be honest i like a guy like that i mean he made me do stuff and did things for me

thats all i have to say i guess til next entry which is after teenstreet camp thats six days from now

1 comment:

Caroline said...

keep on the good work!muax!love ya!