Friday, December 15, 2006

picture post for teenstreet

Gospel Ninja
Denise one of the speakers
Melanie one of the other speakers
Lonely days play
The very funny play


This is me and Eunice ( mission girl ) YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!




This is Abby the girl i got close with on the first day of camp we talked alot during the night.


This is Cheryl and me .. DO you believe me now? she is stick thin right ?


My emotional partner and I ------> Te May . Love you girl :)


This is one of the speakers Chris and his daughter Kimberlisa. Isn't she cute ?


This is the group i hanged out with, which consist of me, Serene, Te may, Abby, Jocelyn, Jessica, Henna and finally Alyssa.
This is Dan and Suzie Potter. Our speakers.
The decoration for the backgroundof the stage.
This is my net group which consist of me , Abby, Denise, Audrey, Eunice, Cheryl and finally our coach Jo.( photo taken by andrew) This is me and my TEDDY BEAR .... Audrey ... isnt she cute i could just hug her all day long.

No comments: