Monday, January 07, 2008

a new Uni year

well guys i have officially started classes in UNIVERSITY
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I AM ALREADY IN UNIVERSITY
Time passes so fast ....
few facts that i cant believe it has happen and its happening :
1. I am now 18 and going to be 19 this year ( I feel so old )
2. I am not in Queensland anymore , without all the independence and all my friends plus memories.
3. I am in Help University Malaysia , it is barely a campus for my degree. ( Thank Goodness I will be twining over to England )
4. I have an official acceptance in to Cardiff University , Wales, it now all depends on my grades whether i can go into that Uni.
5. I am now taking driving and in a month or so will be able to drive.
6. I have so many people in Help University . Built so many old ones back and meeting old people from my past.
7. Joining a new church called Pj EFC and well trying my best to fit in
8. My resistance to spicy food has deteriorate , feel i have become soft in that sense.
9. I have decided to leave relationships in sense of bfgf wise aside for a while.
10. I have to go to University on saturdays and not wednesdays.

No comments: