Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the perfect person ??

have you ever come across someone who has fulfilled all the qualities you wanted in your second half you just wanted to scream and shout for joy in bewilderment and amazement but then before you had a chance to
you find out that he is already taken ...
another scenario would be you have come across a guy before and he fits all your qualities then you found out that his parents dont allow him to have girlfriends. but this among the two would definitely be an easier problem to solve.
thi guy turned out to be that pure gentleman that i ever wanted and he was not that noisy but yet at the same time could strike up a mature conversation with you. you could talk just about anything under the sun. he was so sensitive to my needs. he understands me. his body was definitely what i wanted in a guy and his looks were just about what i have dreamt about . i felt so protected today and he really did pamper me and flattered me a lot . never felt so appreciated and special before. i am supposing that he did have some chemistry with me cause we clicked easy enough. but sadly i would not be able to be encourage by his smiles for me everyday in university now since he has dropped out.
it sucks having to feel that way since he is already occupied with another person. he has already has another significance in his life and wouldnt be able to be yours. and for me personally it has happen twice majorly in my life. and being rejected in this way isnt a very nice feeling. since you know you have "lost" something to someone else.
sigh when is it my turn to have a happy ending for once ??

No comments: