Monday, June 09, 2008

well this is a record for me

i havent done this before i have cried four times in a week .... that is way too many times in just a single week ....

well this was the main rollercoster last week. i was so emo i could barely talk and i didnt want to anyway . only certain people were comforts me which i could open too .... the close ones anywayz ( i am sorry that some of you werent included .... i will tell you guys eventually )

mainly cried cause of the university choices ... i mean i had loads of heated arguements with my dad as well as my mum .... it was like caridiff or leeds..... haihz seems like everyone is pushing me to cardiff !!!

i like dont have a mind of my own ..... sigh .... why am i such a pushover ! i should stand on my two feet ! and make my own decisions ! Dont blame anyone else ....


peace out people

xoxo

No comments: