Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hillsongs !! and other events

i have been so preoccupied with stuff that i havent blog about hillsong concert last wednesday :

it was the best feeling of my life... i mean i feel so refreshed in my spiritual life . it made me start to think of those times when i was still in brisbane where i could do this every week .... sigh those days are gone now... i am back in "uncivilized" malaysia in comparison to australia
the songs they sang were so beautiful . i shed a few tears and it really touched my heart. even with this concert i got to meet some old friends from SIB . eventhough they are younger than me ... but well we were close and i am glad .... it was Samantha !!!! she was someone who stood by me all my problems online and understood what i was going through . somehow or rather she was as opened minded and had similar thinking like me ....

man i felt so tired after that cause well i had strains on my body from jumping too much and lifting my hands too long in the air. but i was doing it for God and i am glad i did and gave my all for Him . so i feel satisified. i know i am guilty of straying a bit recently ... with uni life and all i guess it happens but i need to be strong and need to be more spiritual...

hmmm what other things that have happen ....

i went shopping with YUYI yay !!! at sungei wang ..... i bought three tops which i am proud of ..... ones purple with an emo fairy on it ... which is so me .... then there is this spaghetti which is aqua blue with flower prints and finally a green spaghetti top which was only RM 10 .. i cant believe it was only that price cause its material is really good !!! guess i really got a good bargain .

Thank you so much yuyi for such a great time i always love going shopping with you .... and want to go even more ... we always try things together and thats what i enjoy most !!!! love ya babes

thats all... for now

xoxo

No comments: