Tuesday, November 28, 2006

that strong feeling in you

hey ,

just felt like adding a post ... so well these few days just been feeling all weird inside me i mean like i am misisng something and i feel a twitch in my body . I need to get rid of it if i dont i dont know what ill do with it when i am in Australia man ill go wild and that is deifnitely a negative point. I have to control !!!! i have to control !!!!

i have to do sports to get rid of it if not well i am forever going to feel his way ...
i think part of the reason why i feel this way is cause my sis didnt need to do anything in camp and well all the guys are like coming after her whereas for me i interacted with them and did a lot of stuff still there doesnt seem to be a connection ... why does she get it so easy and i have to get it always the hard way ?..... i needed to let it off my chest it is really bugging me .... i cant have a decent guy come after me ... all the guys that come after me are like off the street whistling which i dont need their attention ... TECHNICALLY I DONT KNOW THEM !!!! whereas my sis has like people she knows coming after her ... i want to attract the right attention not the wrong one ..... i havent even heard from well someone decent that they actually like me( guys) ... ARRRGGGHHH!!

I dont want to go crazy ... i want to be sane ... but how .... the pressure is building ,.,,, i cant hold myself any longer ,help is what i need !!!!! i am about to breakdown !.... i want to let it go and let it fly away but it seems to be trap inside me

No comments: