Thursday, November 16, 2006

early birthday celebration

hey guys,
am back with this entry
today well overall was just a normal day at home besides the fact that tomorrow its my birthday. I studied my IELTS english today and well i did ok i think ... I mean i did listening and writing so its fine
had a pre celebration with my family one day earlier than my birthday, we went to Miss Read to have dinner a simple celebration ...i had duck confetti spagethini , mum had cabonara spaghetini, dad and mei had lamb masala... we had the chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream ... that turned out to be my bithday cake and had one candle on top for me to blow.

then well on the 14th all i had was just Yui over to hang out.... we were learning languages she learnt a bit of chinese and I a bit of japanese.... then we had lunch at home and begin to play with her ps2 she brought... we first played Final Fantasy 12 then i lost so we played Naruto fighthing game i won this time :) ..... i guess thats it ... i got 12 messages, 3 phone calls,16 messages online,4 gifts ... but i dont know whether ill get more we shall see ....

i guess thats all i have to say for n0w... still next time .... peace

No comments: