Monday, September 25, 2006

force

mums forcing me to go work when i dont want to exactly ...... but well i am so fed up with my life with people telling me what to do .... i just want to study and well be a good girl and get good grades and my mum is like NoOoO you have to work before you go and study .... to earn the money for your plane ticket and I wont be giving you the money for it..... no more opportunities to study argggh .... my life is so messed up now ... i am being treated to be such a lowly person which i dont feel its right ... its as if i cant even afford my own plane ticket my plans are now all shattered my future all gone ... and i have to give in to my mum .... argggghhhh ..... just talked to dad and he says he will sortthis out when he comes back .Although he is also on my mum's side as well so well i dont expect much from him talking as well ...they will probbly convince me into working especially my dad ... sigh .... life is so torturous cant they leave me alone .... , mum especially can't seem to do that she wants me to do .... it grieves her that i am not working which i find it stupid ....they dont consider my feelings at all everything must be what they want me to do ... if it werent for my say in UQ uni i bet they would even send me to Latrobe cause there is "adult supervision " mum doesnt know how to consider how other people feel and she is always doing stuff like what she feels ...... i mean she considers about us but makes it sound it isnt for her ...like working is good for you cause you will learn skills....etc.etc.....but behind it all its just to get me out of the way and well not be such a burden to her ....my love life is so much crappier ...... but i am ot obssessing so much on it .... i am ok being single this year eventhough it gets lonely (hint)...... not exactly how i want it to be but it will have to do for now ... until a certain someone responds.... which i dont think he is ..... i'll wait longer ......but i don't expect much from him .....
thats all i have to say i guess for this entry .....

No comments: