Monday, September 25, 2006

emotional

hey guys ,
well this week has just been spending time with people which of course makes me very happy i dont think i can live without anyone by my side i definitely need people around me ...this blog is dedicated to my emotions ... and well guys you wanna read well be ready to get to know my deepest truest feelings then .... i have just recently been obssessing over one guy ... seems like almost every year i get one guy i really like for a year which in this case at the moement is A...... not going to tell you guys who ... but well i am currently into someone thats all i can say ..... it was the same as the oast years when i have really liked yun hsi and sen wai ... guess those phases are over ....spent my friday with sue jern which was cool cause we are close and are pet sisters she mentors me in a way . We were satisfied with our day of shopping and well we got what we each wanted ... she got her jeans and me my pair of slippers ....well moving on i felt ontop of the world on saturday cause when i went to SIB i had the privelege of being the only girl there and be daunt upon by all the guys ... mostly by kai sin hehe ... he is funny ... love how he treats people and handle them .... the other guys are sweet too .... i just love my time spent there and look forward to it every week ....today well i got to spend time with my old church friends cause well i hardly have been attending youth in my own church as i have been in SIB and well i guess they did seem like they miss me .......i shall see whether i want to go for the yf outing on this jungle trail thing ....... confusions.... i really look forward to psending more time with him also ... as the time past by ..... i hope he notices .....thats all i can say for this entry

No comments: