Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the different dreams

For the past week i have had some vivd dreams obviously this is something to blog about :)

I dreamt about my ex during one of the days , all i remember from that dream was that there was a chance of us getting back together and there were loads of text messages tellig me that it was up to me whether we could be back togther. nd there were a lot of lovey dovey messagesI woke up feeling rather confused after that cause everytime i try to forget about him something always pops back up to haunt me about him again.

The next dream was set in a typical chinese war setting . This other girl and I were suppose to be spies of the ..... Jesus army . I have no idea why it was called that when we were in China. But the army was white and easily identifiable seeing as they had a certain glow about them too. so this girl and I were travelling up this road towards the enemy's territory to watch what their next move was. It seemed that they had performed executions on people who didnt want to tell them the location of the Jesus Army. It was a gruesome sight. We both have this coins that could feel the presence of the Jesus army and it would tell the exact location. We were discovered but the soldiers didnt really care about us since we were both just little girls. Then we felt a vision telling us not to worry that Jesus would protect us. We then found a horse and started riding away and I woke up.
Another dream was that in my own house there were 8 snakes and my mom came and woke me up. But i found i was still in a dream. and my mom continued telling me that there was a snake in my bed. i ran out of the house holding my tooth brush and went to the neighbour's house where i asked for permission to stay until the snakes were removed. Then i started brushing my teeth and the reporters came with the fire brigade. When they tried to interview me i was halfway brushng my teeth so they went away and didnt come back after that. THere was an annoucement saying they were all tken away. But once i got back there were 4 more. Hannah Machin was brave enough though to use a bat to hit all four of them . After that iguanas started appearing out of no where so i started runningon the back lnae of myself .... i woke up after that pretty freaked out.
Just yesterday I dreamt that i was actually already married and had a son . My son , husband and I were on vacation somewhere by the beach but i dont remember anything else of it. This dream was more detailed in the sense that my husband of a white race nd well yeah obviously our son had both genes. But yeah thats about what i remember of this dream
Well i dont know what these dreams mean but they certainly was an experience. You guys can comment and give me suggestons ...

No comments: