Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a date with girl :D

Having been stuck home for the last few weeks and only leaving the house just to go to church or to do something my family , I finally got to spend a bit of gurl-time with my darling yuyi :)
So.... what happens when two gurls are together ? * drum roll * .........
you guessed it ! Shopping, gossip , eating !!!!!!!!!
Brought yuyi to bangsar area where we spent time shopping at catwhiskers & little black book ( great outlets by the way , girls who read this take this opportunity to go shop there ; its cheap and nice )
And as usual ....... we both bought stuff ...... each 2 dresses :) which i am very proud of !
I really felt in the mood to spulrge so I decided for us to go and eat in La Bodega . *thumbs up * the pictures will do the talking

The interiors

Yuyi's health drink : consisted of bananas , papayas & pineapples...
frankly it wasn't that nice

Good Ole' Carslberg ( never fails me )

Yuyi's dinner : Smoke salmon with salad and some sauce which was delish !

My Angel Hair Pasta with Lamb balls , olives and pumpkin with cheese sauce. I really love it its yummy :)


to update you on the previous post ... that annoying person did not get back to me and therefore shattered any hopes of making my life a little more interesting this month. So I have decided that this isnt the right time anyway to be with the opposite sex. I shall wait until i am in a more stable position to do so and grow up individually further, to be more independant and matured.

No comments: