Thursday, April 16, 2009

short rant

here i am guys again ....


its been a great relaxing holiday so far . cause this hypergal has been trying to recover from those emotions she couldnt handle. being back has been great since i have been pampered so much by my family . not so much my friends as my previous posts have mentioned .


there was only one outing this week , which was with Pei ru, my primary school friend whom i havent seen in like 6 years . ( scary thought on how time has flew). it was great to know that she was still the same ole friend i knew in primary school, but obviously now with stronger views about life . the conversations we had were bliss and we found out we both still click after all these years which is great ! would be wanting to spend more time with you in the future my dear ! so with obvious reasons of not seeing each other for so long , there had to be a picture ....this was the highlight of my week .

as this blog is for the needs of my emotional side ..... i shall continue to reveal what is happening. there have been loads of dreams lately which freaks me out completely when i wake up in the morning . i get that weird tingling feeling when i get up as if i have not slept properly at all.

No comments: