Thursday, April 23, 2009

an eventful few days

hey readers of my blog,
the past few days have been really packed with activities. last friday was my sister's birthday .... she actually didnt want to have anything at all . but her friends from SIS decided to throw a surprise birthday for her . she even cried when her wesleyans came for her . 5 guys, which i thought was really sweet of them to turn up and made effort . they even got her a secret recipe cake. i organized some games for her friends to bond and get to know each other better , they looked like they enjoyed it . had catering food which was delicious .

Saturday , my gang took me to FRIM . which was good fun and i managed to get some exercise and catch up with them . it was great to be out with them. always love spending time with them always will. thanks guys for giving me a great day i really did enjoy myself . although i did hurt myself at the waterfall , had a bruised left side cause i slipped on the smooth rocks. but overall it was a good day .







the whole week after this i had loads of motivation to study .just suddenly had that drive , prolly the stress kick in , i just felt myself wanting to read my boring law books every day, and finally found some joy in doing it .



wednesday rolled round, i drove out ! its an acheivement , cause i drove me and yuyi to brickfields to have an indian lunch ! we had a great 3 hours just catching up and i was introducing yuyi to indian food . so it was definitely an experience for her . i really enjoyed it a lot ! thanks Yuyi for giving such a great wednesday, i loved sharing it with you .



well as for today , my cousin purporsely took off work for me to spend time with me today which was really really sweet of her . she came yesterday to sleep over so that she didnt have to rush in the morning from subang. i was really shocked and touched she would do such a thing for me. and so we chatted until 3 am in the morning . and today we basically went to italianese to eat lunch and chatted for 3 hours straight continuing from last night.our conversations were really opened and we shared our worries and our lives . i really love those times .



coming home from this outing another person was waitting for me . jan who is one of my cousin's ex girlfriend, who is now workng as a clinical psychologist. mum was there as well but she opened up old wounds well which made me breakdown of jan and my couz who was still around . sigh .... man i hate these moments they are so embarassing . urggghhh ! but overall had good conversations with jan finding out how she overcame her hurdles when she was my age . shes now currently engage and i am so excited for her ! congrats Jan !





emotionally i have been thinking a lot still about my relationship . i guess its really impossible for me to get you off my mind and i have to accept it as part of my routine that you will jsut continue to pop in everything i do . time will tell . i am still thinking to my stand to wait ... so all i have to have now is just patience to wait and see.





thats all .... til next entry

No comments: