Sunday, October 19, 2008

up and down the emotion pole

i guess because i was sick which is the main reason why i was down .

but yet the friendships and socials that i have here have made it a whole lot better . especially some in particular which i really do cherish their friendship and being there for me . there is one in particular.he shall not be named yet but he plays an important role in making my day . even xiu mei was shocked that i became better just by talking to him. she was like you should talk to him more, its good for you .


and i spent the whole saturday with him . we barely did anything but yet we were so comfortable with each other . there were awkward silences between us but there was that safe feeling that i could be with him withtout having to fear anything .

i have no idea why but my family is in a straught with me and there seems to be no way to get them to talk to me .... sigh ....

almost forgot yesterday i experience an indirect discrimination . i had a cold whereby had to to blow my nose to clear it up and the people in front of me kept starring at me and passings notes which i saw read

" shes blowing her nose on purpose just to get attention and disrupt the class ."

i was like ...what the hell ! i cant even be sick and i get discriminated for being sick. i was sopissed that i actually wanted to pierce a knife into that guy's head since he was just sitting below me .

guess thats all

No comments: