Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost??

insecurities can be a problem, especially being in a new country and all. you dont even know whether you are appreciated for who you are. i know you guys must be wondering what is she talking about ..... she has a great life and is so privelleged to be in england studying.

in actualy fact i think i feel lost seriously ......

LOST....

on whether the friends are true
on the fact if i will be a significant light to the people around me
on which direction to take in life
on whether i would ever get "one"
on whether i am studying enough
on the church i should attend
on whether my housemates actually want to make an effort to be friends with me.


the past few outcomes with intereaction with guys havent been great and seem to leave a bad impression. i seriously question the fact of my being does it really irritate people ?

i know patience is a virtue but there is this rage inside me that wont go away.

must i change ....
hmmmm....sigh .....

No comments: