Saturday, August 30, 2008

Picture post

emo is currently my middle name !

( i feel other people's emotions too, something which i am not very pleased of )


every single day i feel so blah whenever i wake up from my bed .


Thanks Carmen darling for lifting my spirits ... i really needed the time spent with you ! it made me a whole lot happier from the situation that i am going through .


(p.s. still frustrated over it and i really want it to go more smoothly)


well i update this post with some pics
20th August post exams & Bbq party
Yu wen !
Sunita camwhoring

Yoke han Yin Yen on Chia Boon

Evon, Yin yen , Chia boon , Yoke han , Bin Hui


eating dinner

Anita, Sunita, , Pei Xia, Joe Ryui Bynn


the usual girls - Sunita, Pei Xia, Anita, Lamia
Yee Lin, Bin Hui, Chia Boon, Evon
Pei Xia & Anita
The gang going crazy
Nicole
Plain Ole me

Sate , David, Pei Xia, Sunita

No comments: